FALL 2019 Academic Registration
Placement tests must be done (if necessary) BEFORE students can register.
Placement Test Dates: August 6, 13, and 20 at 8:30 am SHARP
Registration dates for NEW students:
August 8, 15, and 22 from 8:30-11:30a.m. and 2:00-5:00p.m
Registration dates for RETURNING students:
August 13 & 20 from 8:30-11:30a.m. and 1:00-4:00p.m.
·Students who do not have a MELS transcript from an English or French high school in Quebec - a brief interview with Academic counsellor is required before placement testing
· Students who have been out of school for more than 5 years and/or have not completed their Quebec high school diploma – a brief interview with Academic counsellor is required before placement testing
· Students who have studied outside of Quebec but within Canada may need placement testing – a brief interview with Academic counsellor is required before placement testing
Academic Courses. What We Offer :
English Language -Secondary I to V
French (Second Language) Secondary I to V
Math ALL LEVELS
Physics (Limited Space. Register Early)
Chemistry (Limited Space. Register Early)
NEW OPTION COURSES FOR FALL 2019
- The Role in Music in ours Society
- Combining Art with Science
- Building Resilience for Life
ACADEMIC COURSES SPRING 2019 SCHEDULE
August 2019 - November 2019
Students who have studied in Quebec will have their transcripts evaluated by our Academic Advisor. Once the assessment is complete the student will know exactly what they require in order to graduate or to enroll in a Vocational Centre.
Students who have not previously studied in Quebec are given placement tests and are interviewed in order to properly assess which programme and which level within the programme bests meets their needs.
All students must be legal residents of the Province of Quebec in order to attend
You must bring your latest record of marks (* if you have no record of academic level courses from an
English high school in Quebec and you want to register in our high school.
You may need a Placement Test before registering.
Please contact our Academic and Vocational Counsellor:
CALL NOW 514-374-2888
John F. Kennedy Adult Education Centre offers one on one free tutoring in Math, Chemistry, Physics, Physical Science, English and French